This digital temperature sensor module features 2 on-board LEDs to use as temperature warnings.
Digital Temperature Sensor Module
- Using the NTC thermistor sensor , good sensitivity.
- The comparator output signal is clean, good waveform , driving ability , more than 15mA.
- Adjust the temperature distribution position detection threshold.
- The working voltage: DC 3.3V-5V.
- The output format : digital switching outputs ( 0 and 1 )
- A fixed bolt holes for easy installation.
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator.
HOW TO USE:
- The thermal resistance of the module is very sensitive to the ambient temperature , typically for detecting the temperature of the surrounding environment.
- Through the potentiometer adjustment, you can change the temperature detection threshold ( ie, control temperature ) , such as the need to control the ambient temperature is 50 degrees , the module in the corresponding ambient temperature to its green light , DO high power output when flat , set the temperatu